The 16" Alpha Two is the perfect bike for 4 to 6 year olds whether they are just learning to ride or are mastering the trails. It features:
- Ships with a bonus short seat post for additional height adjustment. A short seat post and the tool required to change seat post are included!
- Prevelo confidence inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with custom formed tubing.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy fork with chromoly steerer.
- Tektro front and rear v-brakes with small reach brake levers.
- Front and rear hubs with low profile rounded hex bolts and no harsh edged nuts for little legs to knock against.
- Three piece crank with squared taper cartridge bearing bottom bracket and ultra narrow Q factor.
- Double chain wheel guard.
- Custom made cranks. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimeter.
- 95% assembled. Just install the handlebar, seatpost and pedals.
|FRAME||6061 heat treated aluminum alloy custom formed tubing|
|FORK||Aluminum alloy blades with chromoly steerer tube - 35mm rake|
|SEAT CLAMP||Aluminum alloy with toolless adjustment|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro aluminum V-brake|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro aluminum V-brake|
|FRONT BRAKE LEVER||Tektro aluminum short reach|
|REAR BRAKE LEVER||Tektro aluminum short reach|
|CRANK SET||Prevelo anodized alloy 3-piece square taper with 95MM crank length.|
|SPROCKET||25T with double chain ring guard|
|BB SET||Sealed cartridge|
|HEAD SET||1 1/8" threadless|
|RIM||Aluminum with grinded sidewalls|
|FRONT HUB||Lightweight alloy 1-piece forged CNC with low profile rounded hex bolts|
|REAR HUB||Lightweight alloy 1-piece forged CNC with low profile rounded hex bolts - 14T cog freewheel|
|TIRE & TUBE||Kenda Small Block Eight Pro 16 ×1.5|
|SADDLE||Prevelo small kid saddle|
|HANDLEBAR||Prevelo Aluminum - 470mm wide x 50mm rise - 22.2mm to 19mm taper|
|HANDLEBAR STEM||Aluminum 30mm extension|
|PEDAL||Composite with 9/16 chromoly axle|